WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- HR Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: HR Coordinator Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141386BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - Over 2 years in an administrative role with exposure to HR.- Advanced MS Office skills with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as other systems to include Concur and other HR applications (i.e. Success Factors)-PeopleSof...
- Sales Director SE Asia - Singapore
- Description: Job Title: Sales Director - SE Asia Job Category: Ad Sales, Digital Job Location: Singapore - Singapore Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141453BR Posting Job Description : Primary Purpose of Position: The Sales Director will be accountable for all local and regional ad sales revenues for all existing and future TV and Digital entertainment properties that Turner represents for Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Indon...
- Sr Mobile App Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Sr Mobile App Developer Job Category: Mobile Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141457BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Required Skills:- Strong Objective-C experience.o Understanding of Cocoa/UIKit, Core Data, Core Animationo Knowledge of the latest iOS SDK (Collection views, Auto-layout, iOS7)- Full understanding of XCode, Instruments, & iOS dev too...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.