WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Ld Systems\Software Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Ld Systems/Software Developer Job Category: Technology/Information Technology Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145500BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Turner Broadcasting System is looking to add a Lead Developer to the MSS Structured Data team to primarily support NCAA.com and MarchMadnessLive.com. This developer will work support existing applications and...
- Information Security Architect - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Information Security Architect Job Category: Technology/Information Technology Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145489BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Information Security Architect is responsible for creating the technical roadmap for the Information Security Office (ISO) with input from various contributors. The candidate will serve as Turner s infor...
- News Finance Field Study part time - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: News Finance Field Study - part time Job Category: Finance/Accounting Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Intern Requisition # : 145509BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Work Study participant will function as a financial analyst in the News Finance group. Projects could include assisting with the development of monthly forecasts and related reporting packages, performing valuations...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.