WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Production Assistant Unguarded With Rachel Nichols - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Production Assistant - Unguarded With Rachel NicholsJob Category: ProductionJob Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140060BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: -College degree with major emphasis on sports, communications, TV production, journalism or mass media studies or work experience required. -Should have work experience that includes basic video dubbing,...
- Presentation Coordinator - Stockholm
- Description: Job Title: Presentation CoordinatorJob Category: Television/ProgrammingJob Location: Sweden - Stockholm Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140052BRPosting Job Description : Build, complete and deliver transmission schedules on a daily basis. Ensure all promos, spots and interstitial content are placed to create maximum impact to the viewer and in line with media planning. Liaise with Programming, Creative Services, Adsale...
- Production Estimator - Burbank, CA
- Description: Job Title: Production EstimatorJob Category: Finance/AccountingJob Location: United States - California - Burbank Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140029BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Production Estimator Minimum Experience Requriments:- BS degree in Finance or Accounting- 2+ years in Production Accounting. Animation experience is preferred- Computer: Excel, Word, - PeopleSoft. Proficiency with Budgeting So...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.