WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Media Coordinator CNN US Washington DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Media Coordinator - CNN US - Washington DC Job Category: Operations/General Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143344BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Ensure CNN standards for quality assurance are met as they pertain to journalistic, technical and cataloging protocols. Monitor and assess the editorial and technical components of video, highli...
- Promotion Manager Digital CNN Creative Marketing - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Promotion Manager, Digital - CNN, Creative Marketing Job Category: Other Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143182BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferredKnowledge of Digital MediaStrong analytical skillsCable TV Strategic Promotion Placement experience preferredExcellent written, o...
- Manager of Analytics and Research - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Manager of Analytics and Research Job Category: Digital/Interactive Media Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 140917BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Digital Research and Analytics Manager Job Duties: * Manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research, from project design to execution and analysis, to support digital initiatives such as conte...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.