WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- ELC SWAT Technical Operator CNN - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: ELC SWAT Technical Operator - CNNJob Category: Operations/GeneralJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 120812BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: 3-5 years practical experience in TV production, Proficient in oral and written Spanish and English, Modern knowledge of ctl room computer systems, College degree or significant industry experience, Must posses a des...
- ELC SWAT Tech Op - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: ELC SWAT Tech OpJob Category: Operations/GeneralJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140107BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Minimum Experience Requirements: 3-5 years practical experience in TV production, Proficient in oral and written Spanish and English, Modern knowledge of control room computer systems, College degree or significant industry experienc...
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Burbank, CA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Administrative AssistantJob Category: Administrative/ClericalJob Location: United States - California - Burbank Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 139693BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Qualifications for an Executive Administrative Assistant include:2-3 years experience in Original Programming or related industry experience. Knowledge of Development/Current Programming/Production. Dut...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.