WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Channel Marketing Manager - London
- Description: Job Title: Channel Marketing ManagerJob Category: CreativeJob Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140175BRPosting Job Description : Overall Purpose of the Role:Shape and implement the channels marketing strategy according to brand vision and in line with the Director s approved strategy.Deliver comprehensive marketing plans with a strong competitive perspective and audience understanding i...
- CNNMoney.com Online Writer – NY - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: CNNMoney.com Online Writer – NYJob Category: Digital Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140137BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: -5 years reporting and writing experience, with knowledge of financial markets and investing. -Bachelor's degree. -Analytical skills. -Sharp writing. -Solid news judgment. Highest journalistic standards. Duties: The Staff Wri...
- Event Marketing Specialist NY - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Event Marketing Specialist - NYJob Category: OtherJob Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140181BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Event Marketing Specialist role requires: 3 -5 years event activation and client management experience. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs Desired: 2 - 4 years managing local staff and/or volunteers. 1+ year ev...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.