WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Coordinator - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Business Coordinator Job Category: Digital/Interactive Media Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 146095BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Provide a full range of administrative support to CNN Politics.com team as well as it's Executive Editor. Duties include but not limited to: arrange travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepar...
- BIT Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: BIT Engineer Job Category: Engineering Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144177BR Posting Job Description : Duties: This FULL PROFESSIONAL in the broadcast engineering job family is tasked with timely and professional support of a fast-paced 24x7x365 live news and entertainment audio/video production environment. Bit Engineers have demonstrated competency in a ...
- Expert Software Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Expert Software Developer Job Category: Technology/Information Technology Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 146089BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Expert Software Developer is responsible for providing expert technical design, coding, testing, implementation, advice, and support of custom software applications of the most critical and complex nature. Th...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.