WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Ops Coordinator CNNI - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Business Ops Coordinator, CNNI Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145059BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Provides newsroom support by ensuring that office equipment and supplies are always available and in working order. Addresses all administrative requests for the CNNI & CNNE newsrooms ensuring company policy & procedu...
- Audio Designer II NY Technical Operations - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Audio Designer II, NY Technical Operations Job Category: Production/Post-Production Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145076BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Responsible for mixing and quality assurance of audio sources for live and taped telecasts, presentations and pre and post production. Show prep. Meet with Directors/Producers. Select appropriate musi...
- Administrative Assistant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Administrative Assistant Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144963BR Posting Job Description : Duties: This position helps support several staff members of the Turner Sports Production senior management team. Responsibilities include managing meeting calendars, maintaining files, handling travel arrangements and reconciling ...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.