WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Strategic Planning Analyst - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Strategic Planning AnalystJob Category: Strategic PlanningJob Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140067BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Strategic Planning Analyst Qualifications:- College degree - Strong analytical/problem solving skills- Strong communication and interpersonal skills- Detail oriented- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a busy en...
- Sr Software Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Manager Creative & Product Development - QUARRY BAY
- Description: Job Title: Senior Manager-Creative & Product DevelopmentJob Category: Graphics/Design, Creative, Digital, Other, LicensingJob Location: Hong Kong - Quarry BayJob Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 139852BRPosting Job Description : Senior Manager-Creative & Product DevelopmentTurner International Asia Pacific Ltd., a Time Warner company, is a major producer of news and entertainment product around the world and the leading pro...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.