WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Creative Associate Producer - Munich, Germany
- Description: Job Title: Creative Associate Producer Job Category: Creative Job Location: Germany - Munich Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142004BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - Experience in TV creative services / promotion production or related fields- Flexibility to work on different brands and different target audiences- Good sense for design and TV trends- High level of creativity and flexibility- Ideally worked...
- Presentation Coordinator Boomerang CEE - Munich, Germany
- Description: Job Title: Presentation Coordinator Boomerang CEE Job Category: Programming Job Location: Germany - Munich Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142007BR Posting Job Description : Key duties and responsibilities:- As Scheduling Coordinator you will build, complete and deliver transmission schedules on a daily basis for our kids channel Boomerang CEE.- This includes that all spots are placed to create maximum impact for the...
- Advanced Software Developer (Remedy) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Advanced Software Developer (Remedy) Job Category: Technology/Information Technology Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141893BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: At least 3 years experience programming in C++, HTML, SQL, ASP, PeopleCode, Java, Remedy, iOS, FileMaker or other languages/technologies. At least 3 years demonstrated success using tools such ...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.