WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- HR Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: HR Coordinator Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141386BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - Over 2 years in an administrative role with exposure to HR.- Advanced MS Office skills with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as other systems to include Concur and other HR applications (i.e. Success Factors)-PeopleSof...
- Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Project Manager Job Category: Project/Program Management Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 140244BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: At least two years project leadership/management experience with demonstrated success in delivering quality projects on time and at or under budget. - Experience in all phases of the software life cycle - Experience with ...
- Development Coordinator HLN - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Title: Development Coordinator - HLN Job Category: Content Development/Content Programming Job Location: United States - California - Los Angeles Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141364BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: 1-2 years of Studio or production or development experience required. Prior experience as administrative assistant a plus.Current series and development experience preferred.Unscripted se...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.