WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Research Analyst Entertainment Market Research - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Research Analyst - Entertainment Market ResearchJob Category: Market/Media ResearchJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequisition # : 139850BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Research Analyst Qualifications Includes:- 1+ years of work experience or a relevant internship preferred- Bachelor's degree in related field- Ability to master new software- Must have strong math ...
- Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Project ManagerJob Category: Project/Program ManagementJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequisition # : 140244BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: At least two years project leadership/management experience with demonstrated success in delivering quality projects on time and at or under budget. - Experience in all phases of the software life cycle - Experience with agil...
- Row Researcher (Bilingual) The Row Editorial - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Row Researcher (Bilingual)- The Row- EditorialJob Category: EditorialJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequisition # : 140200BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Successful candidate will have; -strong analytical skills-attention to detail-the ability to find answers to very specific questions - as well as an intense interest in events here and around the world. -Univers...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.