WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Director Account Services - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Director Account Services Job Category: Ad Sales Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 146030BR Posting Job Description : Duties: - Setting up internal teams for success, with an empowering approach to process- Driving white-glove treatment of all clients with a team of seasoned Account Managers and Account Coordinators- Manage all aspects of Order Management in ...
- Field Producer CNN Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Title: Field Producer - CNN Los Angeles Job Category: News Job Location: United States - California - Los Angeles Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145957BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The CNN Field Producer follows a particular story or event in order to "package" edited pieces for the CNN Networks. The Producer acts on recommendations from supervisors and generates ideas on their own for interesting content...
- Intern CNN IT & Engineering DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Intern-CNN-IT & Engineering DC Job Category: Internship/Trainee Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Intern Requisition # : 146018BR Posting Job Description : Duties: As an intern in Broadcast Engineering and Systems Technology (BEST), student will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with Production Support activities, systems integration, and remote location s...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.