WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Associate Producer CNN.com Original Video - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Senior Associate Producer - CNN.com - Original VideoJob Category: Digital Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140085BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Four year college degree with course work/major emphasis on communications, TV/Web production, journalism or multimedia studies. 2 years' experience producing digital video content at a major news network or...
- Press Officer - London
- Description: Job Title: Press OfficerJob Category: Public Relations/PublicityJob Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140178BRPosting Job Description : Position Overview:Work with the PR Manager to help deliver overarching strategy and tactical plans for consumer PR in the UK. To help execute these plans to develop the company s positive corporate reputation and to grow ratings. To provide administrativ...
- Event Marketing Specialist NY - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Event Marketing Specialist - NYJob Category: OtherJob Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140181BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Event Marketing Specialist role requires: 3 -5 years event activation and client management experience. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs Desired: 2 - 4 years managing local staff and/or volunteers. 1+ year ev...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.