WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Alternative Media Coordinator CNN en Español - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Alternative Media Coordinator, CNN en Español Job Category: Digital/Interactive Media Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142062BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Bachelors Communications or equivalent work experience.*Fluency in Spanish and English, written and spoken*2 years experience in Radio with work in creation of audio content*1 year experience ...
- Advanced Software Developer .Net C# Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Advanced Software Developer - .Net, C# Developer Job Category: Other Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141894BR Posting Job Description : QUALIFICATIONS:The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience, demonstrated full life-cycle expertise, work in Agile/Scrum methodology environment and must have the following;• Demonstrable experience programming in .NET, ...
- Legal Assistant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Legal Assistant Job Category: Legal/Business Affairs Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142111BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: This Legal Assistant position requires high school education with advanced level training including four (4) to six (6) years of office experience or a minimum of three (3) years of legal secretarial or paralegal experience. ...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.