WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Character Artist Cartoon Network - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Character Artist - Cartoon NetworkJob Category: CreativeJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140127BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoshopKnowledge of digital inking techniquesSavvy in understanding and illustrating all Cartoon Network and [adult swim] characters and propertiesStro...
- CNNMoney.com Online Writer – NY - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: CNNMoney.com Online Writer – NYJob Category: Digital Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140137BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: -5 years reporting and writing experience, with knowledge of financial markets and investing. -Bachelor's degree. -Analytical skills. -Sharp writing. -Solid news judgment. Highest journalistic standards. Duties: The Staff Wri...
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Administrative AssistantJob Category: Administrative/ClericalJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 139331BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: - High School Diploma required. College degree preferred. - Minimum of Five years of Strong Executive level Administrative Assistant support.- Strong organizational and time management skills with excellent att...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.