WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- VP Production - Burbank, CA
- Description: Job Title: VP, Production Job Category: Production/Post-Production Job Location: United States - California - Burbank Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144597BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Reporting to the SVP Production, this role is responsible for the supervision of physical production on the network's scripted series/pilots/presentations. This position will also act as primary liaison between producers and va...
- Sales Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Job Title: Sales Assistant Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - Illinois - Chicago Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144626BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Sales Assistant will assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or manage...
- Bureau Assignment Editor II - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Bureau Assignment Editor II Job Category: News Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144562BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Responsibilities include negotiating and coordinating the movements of all newsgathering field personnel; tracking and following daily news stories in Washington, D.C.; coordinating coverage with newsroom producers, units w...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.