WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Manager Sports Bleacher Report - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Job Title: Assistant Manager, Sports - Bleacher Report Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - California - San Francisco Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143077BR Posting Job Description : Bleacher Report, one of the top online sports networks in the United States and a division of Turner Sports, seeks an innovative Assistant Editor to bolster its premium content. Top candidates will be critical thinker...
- Associate Producer DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Associate Producer - DC Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143428BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Associate Producer, Video will be charged with supporting the creation of daily and weekly video supporting CNN's politics storytelling. This role will be responsible for search and discover video content. Develop and ...
- HR Manager Corporate - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: HR Manager , Corporate Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143761BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Talent AquisitionPartners with management and Recruitment to develop strategic recruiting initiatives and address organizational resource issues and changes. Active role in recruiting process, i.e. attend kick-off meetings, check-in ...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.