WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Accounting Research and Policy - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Manager - Accounting Research and Policy Job Category: Finance/Accounting Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145061BR Posting Job Description : Duties: This position will be responsible for researching and drafting recommendations for, and integral to the discussion and analysis of, some of the company s most technical accounting issues, including acquisitions a...
- Business Ops Coordinator CNNI - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Business Ops Coordinator, CNNI Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145059BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Provides newsroom support by ensuring that office equipment and supplies are always available and in working order. Addresses all administrative requests for the CNNI & CNNE newsrooms ensuring company policy & procedu...
- Producer CNNI - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Producer , CNNI Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144559BR Posting Job Description : CNNI Producers are responsible for line producing at least one to two hours of programming per shift. The Producer must structure the rundown, decide on story elements, coordinate with their Supervisor on live shot requests, assign Writers and Copy Edito...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.