WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Executive Administrative Asst - Burbank, CA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Administrative Asst Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - California - Burbank Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145555BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Reporting directly to the EVP/ Chief Global Content Officer, the Executive Administrative Assistant will provide key administrative and organizational support to the executive. This position is best suited for a car...
- Boomerang Programming Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Boomerang Programming Coordinator Job Category: Programming Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145576BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Programming Coordinator will be responsible for initial creation and distribution of all programming schedules, grids and updates for Turner's Boomerang animated network. Major Job Responsibilities:- Enter programming info...
- Account Service Supervisor - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Account Service Supervisor Job Category: Ad Sales Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145405BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Supervisor's responsibility is to ensure that the day-to-day operations of the Account Management team are running smoothly, that accounts are properly managed and that the team is performing to meet both individual and team based...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.