WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Associate Producer HLN Productions\Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Associate Producer, HLN- Productions/Operations Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141365BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: The candidate must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work on projects across departments, collaborating with Sales Ops, Editorial/Programming, Tech Ops, Graphics and others. College degree prefe...
- Character Artist Cartoon Network - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Character Artist - Cartoon Network Job Category: Creative Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 140127BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoshopKnowledge of digital inking techniquesSavvy in understanding and illustrating all Cartoon Network and [adult swim] characters and propertie...
- Executive Admin Assistant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141413BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: A four-year degree is preferred, but not required. A degree in film, journalism, or communications is ideal. Minimum of 3-5 years of executive administrative experience. Strong knowledge of film, television, and so...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.