WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Accountant - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Senior Accountant Job Category: Finance/Accounting Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143299BR Posting Job Description : OVERVIEW OF ROLE This role sits within the Actuals team of the Finance Shared Service Centre and is responsible for preparing the management accounting for Turner EMEA in an accurate, timely and compliant manner....
- Executive Administrative Asst - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Executive Administrative Asst Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143288BR Posting Job Description : Duties: CNN seeks an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, CNN. Areas of support to include administrative support answering telephones, heavy calendars, schedu...
- Sr Software Developer truTV - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Sr Software Developer-truTV Job Category: Technology/Information Technology Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143278BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Senior Software Developer is responsible for design, implementation and support of high-volume rich and innovative web applications and products (online, social media, applications, connected devices, mob...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.