WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
At Turner Broadcasting we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
Recent Job Openings
- Producer HLN Morning Express w\Robin Meade - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Producer - HLN Morning Express w/Robin Meade Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145047BR Posting Job Description : The Producer is responsible for editorial content of assigned shows or segments. Works with Executive Producer and other team members to decide story selection, placement, length, editorial treatment and overall presentation ...
- Reporter CNNMoney.com - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Reporter_CNNMoney.com Job Category: Digital/Interactive Media Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145050BR Posting Job Description : Duties: CNNMoney.com is looking for a Reporter for its Personal Finance section. He/she will work closely with the section's editor to pitch and write stories about a wide range of personal finance topics, including real estate, t...
- VP Client Partnerships - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: VP, Client Partnerships Job Category: Marketing/Promotions/Advertising Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 145020BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The VP, Client Partnerships is an innovator, strategic thinker and thought leader. He/she is responsible for strategic partnership marketing across the CNN networks and digital assets - surrounding traditional new...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.