WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Ad Sales Integration Coordinator HLN - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Ad Sales Integration Coordinator - HLN Job Category: Ad Sales Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142060BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: 2-4 years of experience supporting advertising or marketing projects for a media or internet company. 2-4 years of experience balancing multiple priorities and projects and ability to work in a fast-paced environment...
- Account Service Supervisor - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Account Service Supervisor Job Category: Ad Sales Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142058BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: College Degree required 2-3 years' experience working with an ad sales operations team or sales team (publisher, agency or vendor)1-2 years supervisory/managerial experience preferred Strong analytical and organizational skill...
- Executive Admin Assistant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142077BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - At least 3 years directly related experience supporting high level executives.--Experience in media, news, information technology and/or entertainment industry preferred- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microso...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.