WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Coordinating Producer CNN Newsource DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Coordinating Producer- CNN Newsource, DC Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141308BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Candidate must have a minimum of a BA degree. 3-5 years news production experience with a focus on live producing, news and franchise story writing, vetting and production of packages and original ...
- Commercial Ops Coordinator - London
- Description: Job Title: Commercial Ops Coordinator Job Category: Television/Programming Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141442BR Posting Job Description : Commercial Ops CoordinatorTo work alongside the Senior Co-coordinator with the day to day workload and administration of the daily commercial schedule across all Turner UK channels. This involves liaising with the Adsales department, creati...
- Assistant Marketing Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager Job Category: Marketing Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141437BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Qualifications: 3-5 years experience in marketing, preferably in an Advertising Agency/Entertainment/Studio/TV Marketing department College degree required - Marketing and/or Communications preferredSkills/Competencies: - Atte...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.