WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Media Planner - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Media PlannerJob Category: Digital Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140182BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: 2-3 years experience in Media Planning or a similar fieldWorking knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)Bachelor's Degree-Preferably in advertising, marketing, or a related field Duties: The Media Planner.Buyer will support the d...
- Manager Digital Research and Analytics - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Manager - Digital Research and AnalyticsJob Category: Research and DevelopmentJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140100BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Manager Digital Research and Analytics Position Requires:* Strong understanding of behavioral and primary research data that may be gathered to support business decisions.* Proficiency and routinely ...
- Interpreter\Translator CNN Espanol - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Interpreter/Translator, CNN EspanolJob Category: ProductionJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140205BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: Positions requires:*Bilingual - Spanish and English*3 years minimum of news television experience.*certified translator interpreter.* The candidate needs to agree to have a Comrex system installed in their residence that w...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.