WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Digital Coordinator - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Digital Coordinator Job Category: Digital/Interactive Media Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142128BR Posting Job Description : Job Overview:To co-ordinate and support the day-to-day of the central digital team and help streamline the production and delivery processes. The digital coordinator s responsibility will range from general administrative tasks to supporting pr...
- Coord Media Logistics - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Description: Job Title: Coord, Media Logistics Job Category: Other Job Location: Hong Kong - Hong Kong Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142135BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - Degree holder with two years of working experience with at least one year preferably in customer services or broadcasting industry. - Knowledge in Media asset management, IT, logistic or warehouse management is an advantage.- Knowledge in Media ...
- Content Operations Manager - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Content Operations Manager Job Category: Broadcast Technical Operations Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142126BR Posting Job Description : Job Overview:•The Content Operations Manager leads the Content Operations team, which is responsible for localization processes, procession content orders, content mastering, core content metadata, library curation, EPG publishing, ...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.