WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Fall 2014 truTV Intern Development & Programming - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Fall 2014 truTV Intern - Development & Programming Job Category: Internship/Trainee Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Intern Requisition # : 143320BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Please Note: truTV internships are paid at minimum-wage, part-time (up to 30 hours a week) and structured to last approximately 12 weeks. Course Credit is available. Resume is required. Students should h...
- HR Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: HR Manager Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143310BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The HR Manager will serve as the main point of contact for the manager and employee population within Network Operations. Oversees and implements human resources policies, programs and practices, this may include: staffing, compensation, trainin...
- Manager Business Development CNNMoney.com - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Manager, Business Development - CNNMoney.com Job Category: Business Development Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141445BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in Business or related field. MBA preferred. 5+ years of extensive business development experience; media and/or technology environments preferred. High degree of quantitative...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.