WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Analyst Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144040BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The purpose of the role is to support the effective delivery of Compensation and Benefits programmes that recognize and reward critical skills, capabilities, and performance and ensure that reward programmes are market-based and cos...
- Administrative Assistant - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Administrative Assistant Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144042BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the VP of the Human Resources function for EMEA & APAC enabling her to manage her time effectively and productively across different teams, a multitude of stakeholde...
- Creative Intern - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Creative Intern Job Category: Creative Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141648BR Posting Job Description : Job Overview:The Creative Intern provides support for the Creatives, they help with continuity, clip pulling and ideation.Main responsibilities:-Continuity-Clip pulling, scripting, recording audio and laying back to tape-Engagement Pieces from templates-Creating sh...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.