WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Expert Software Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Media Content Analyst - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Media Content AnalystJob Category: Librarian ScienceJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140073BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: REQUIREDBachelor s degreeMaster s degree in Library Science (or a related field)Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, and evaluate dataExperience with indexing or catalogingSuperior written communication skills, particularly...
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Burbank, CA
- Description: Job Title: Executive Administrative AssistantJob Category: Administrative/ClericalJob Location: United States - California - Burbank Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 139693BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Qualifications for an Executive Administrative Assistant include:2-3 years experience in Original Programming or related industry experience. Knowledge of Development/Current Programming/Production. Dut...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.