WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Digital Research Analyst - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Digital Research Analyst Job Category: Research Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142029BR Posting Job Description : Responsibilities include:- Analysing, reporting and packaging traffic/usage and trends of digital properties for all business units and international dissemination, providing insight to guide the initiatives of Ad Sales especially and the Business in gener...
- Data Analyst Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Data Analyst Manager Job Category: Business Intelligence Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 142032BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Minimum Work Experience:-At least 6 years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of 3 years data product experience working in ad networks, web analytics, CRM or related data-centric activit...
- HR Coordinator - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: HR Coordinator Job Category: Human Resources Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141587BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Bachelor s degree preferred. 1-2 years experience within HR or related customer focused role. MS Office proficiency: Excel, Word, Powerpoint (PeopleSoft knowledge a plus); HR Internships / HR academic preparation a plus; Public spe...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.