WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Bureau Assignment Editor II - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Title: Bureau Assignment Editor II Job Category: News Job Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144562BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Responsibilities include negotiating and coordinating the movements of all newsgathering field personnel; tracking and following daily news stories in Washington, D.C.; coordinating coverage with newsroom producers, units w...
- BIT Prod Support Specialist LA Engineering - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Title: BIT Prod Support Specialist, LA Engineering Job Category: Engineering Job Location: United States - California - Los Angeles Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144499BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The BIT Product Support Specialist is responsible for the professional support of a 24x7x365 news and/or entertainment production environment. This seasoned experience professional will work from a centralized...
- Editor II truTV - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Editor II, truTV Job Category: Production/Post-Production Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144592BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Editor is responsible for editing media for broadcast on truTV. Provides critical support to the Current Programming, Development and Creative Services Departments by providing creative input and insight on current and ori...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.