WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Finance Analyst - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Finance Analyst Job Category: Finance/Accounting Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144234BR Posting Job Description : Part of the Finance Business partnering team, this role is responsible for partnering with the Consumer Products team to generate accurate budgets and reforecasts, and insightful variance analysis. The role reports in to the Finance Director, Consumer Pro...
- Head of Finance Programming - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Job Title: Head of Finance- Programming Job Category: Finance/Accounting Job Location: United Kingdom - London Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144223BR Posting Job Description : Part of the Finance Business Partnering team, this role has responsibility for management of the commercial analysis, budgeting and forecasting of shared kids and shared entertainment programming assets and expenses across Turner EMEA. The po...
- Sales Assistant - Troy, MI
- Description: Job Title: Sales Assistant Job Category: Ad Sales Job Location: United States - Michigan - Troy Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 144214BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Sales Assistant will assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management.Responsible f...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.