WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- CNN Tour Guide - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: CNN Tour GuideJob Category: Public Relations/PublicityJob Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140157BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: The Inside CNN Tour Guide position is an exciting and rewarding entry-level opportunity for candidates looking to start a career at Turner Broadcasting Systems, Inc. During their tenure with the Inside CNN Studio Tour, guides a...
- Cameraman\Editor Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi
- Description: Job Title: Cameraman/Editor - Abu DhabiJob Category: Television/Programming, Cable Television Production, NewsJob Location: United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140160BRPosting Job Description : CNN Cameramen/Editors are responsible for recording images to illustrate CNN news events and stories as well as editing and feeding video. Camera operators record events and edit stories to the highe...
- TD\Director - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: TD/DirectorJob Category: ProductionJob Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full TimeRequistion # : 140188BRPosting Job Description : Qualifications: 5 years as TD for live productions. Operational experience with Sony MVS-8000 and managing non-linear playback devices is preferable. Duties: Execute, under the direction of the show director and producers, the video design and output of broad...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.