WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Coordinator NewsGroup Business Administration - New York, NY
- Description: Job Title: Business Coordinator, NewsGroup Business Administration Job Category: Editorial Job Location: United States - New York - New York Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 140447BR Posting Job Description : Provide a full range of administrative support to the team of a CNN primetime show including, but not limited to: arrange travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and ...
- Director International Security - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Director International Security Job Category: Other Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141290BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: 5 years of related security experiencePrior management/supervisory experienceAnalytical abilitiesExperience in a training capacity for security related trainingSecurity related experience in high risk security environments (pr...
- Director Programming Latin America - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Director, Programming - Latin America Job Category: Television/Programming Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 141354BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: - Strong & fostering leader- Detail & multi task oriented- Fluent reading & writing of Latin Spanish and English- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel)- 5-7 years in Programming/Broadcast Environment- Colleg...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.