WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Turner provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Turner Broadcasting?
Simply, Turner Broadcasting is a place that values individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and we recognize the benefit of diverse expression and experience. With offices and networks around the world, the opportunity to chart an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination. Working at Turner Broadcasting means you'll have more than a great career, it means you've got a leg up on a great life.
Recent Job Openings
- Asset Coordinator Cartoon Network - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Asset Coordinator - Cartoon Network Job Category: Production/Post-Production Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Full Time Requisition # : 143350BR Posting Job Description : Duties: The Asset Coordinator position supports Cartoon Network Creative Group by tracking and managing all assets (video, print, digital) that the group creates. This position will also coordinate dissemination of as...
- Trainee Marketing CNN - Munich, Germany
- Description: Job Title: Trainee Marketing CNN Job Category: Marketing/Promotions/Advertising Job Location: Germany - Munich Job Type : Temporary Requisition # : 143242BR Posting Job Description : Duties: Job Overview:The Marketing Trainee supports the Marketing Team in all daily activities as well as coordinating projects. It is a 1 year traineeship with the aim to train the employee to be well equipped for their future business caree...
- Fall 2014 TEN Commerce Enterprise Intern - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Title: Fall 2014 TEN Commerce Enterprise Intern Job Category: Internship/Trainee Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta Job Type : Intern Requisition # : 142907BR Posting Job Description : Qualifications: Preferred candidates should be an enrolled college junior, senior or grad student (i.e. STUDENTS MUST BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL DURING THE TIME OF THIS INTERNSHIP); have at least a 3.0 GPA and should have a stro...
Featured Locations: Atlanta and New York
With offices in more than 150 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
Learn a little about life in two of our cities: Atlanta, home to our corporate headquarters, and New York, where we produce many of CNN's programs.